Public Relations Commentary

Increasingly, public relations pracititioners have to know not only how to write for the Web, but also how to manage and respond to blog postings. This blog was created to use in my public relations courses to help my students prepare to blog and learn how to respond to others in a virtual yet professional manner.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Class News

Hey everyone,

If you picked up the survey for extra credit on the blog postings that was given out in class on Nov. 8, then I need to get it back from you by Thanksgiving to receive the full extra credit. You can slide it under my door (2041-D in Weimer) or put it in my mailbox in the basement. For those of you who have to travel to campus, you can also mail it to:

Richard Waters
Dept. of Public Relations
College of Journalism and Comm.
BOX 118400
U of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-8400

I'll be in the office next Wednesday and available via email if you have any questions.

Good luck w/the two projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home