Public Relations Commentary

Increasingly, public relations pracititioners have to know not only how to write for the Web, but also how to manage and respond to blog postings. This blog was created to use in my public relations courses to help my students prepare to blog and learn how to respond to others in a virtual yet professional manner.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Best Advertising Idea!

Hey, I was on campus today and JJs subs gave out free sandwiches. I thought this was a great idea because I have never heard of this restaurant but I will defently check them out.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, January 28, 2008, Blogger SIUchristina said…

    OMG...I heart Jimmy John's!! They actually did that last summer when they first opened. I was SO excited because we had one at my undergrad and it was my favorite sub place there. I totally am a Word of Mouth spokesperson for JJ's. I make all of my friends who have never had it before go there with me. And I'm pretty sure all of them have liked it too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home