Public Relations Commentary

Increasingly, public relations pracititioners have to know not only how to write for the Web, but also how to manage and respond to blog postings. This blog was created to use in my public relations courses to help my students prepare to blog and learn how to respond to others in a virtual yet professional manner.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Oops, Nature Conservancy isn't this week after all...

Sorry about that everyone! The announcement I made this week about the Nature Conservancy isn't applicable after all. So, go ahead and make 2 posts about the accountability readings. I forgot that I moved the Nature Conservancy from the Accountability week to the Ethics and Crises week.

Sorry for the confusion, and have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home