Public Relations Commentary

Increasingly, public relations pracititioners have to know not only how to write for the Web, but also how to manage and respond to blog postings. This blog was created to use in my public relations courses to help my students prepare to blog and learn how to respond to others in a virtual yet professional manner.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Reminder for the Week!

Just wanted to give you a reminder that if you have any special requests for pizza (am planning on ordering at least one cheese/veggie one) to let me know. You'll probably want to bring your own drinks as I have no way of keeping them cold while I'm completing my oral defense.

Also, remember this week we'll be covering religious nonprofits (Lisa's presentation)--remember to read the NY Times article that was handed out in class--and special event management.

Then, nxt week, we'll get into the really fun ethics and crises topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home